millions use Screencastify to create amazing videos
promote student comprehension of video content
Easily add custom multiple choice questions to any timestamp in your video. Test student understanding:
- Empower students to interact with the content
- Students get instant feedback on their answers
- Customize your questions and answers
measure student understanding
Analytics of questions and answers make it easy to see how well students understand video content. Become data-driven:
- Instantly get analytics on student comprehension
- View answers and scores individually or across the class
- Adjust your lessons based on what every learner needs
seamlessly share with your students
Directly share your video with interactive questions to a class in Google Classroom or elsewhere. Make content more accessible:
- Share as an assignment, question, announcement, or material
- Copy as a direct link to share anywhere your students are
make a walkthrough video
Three products for your video toolbeltRecord your first video
K-12's most popular and beloved screencasting tool. Quickly create and share recordings from a browser tab, webcam, or full desktop view.
Our blazing fast, browser-based editor empowers anyone to easily create powerful and professional videos — whether recorded with Screencastify or not.
Effortlessly and securely assign and collect video submissions from students, staff or anyone from nearly any device by creating and sending magic links.
more interactivity for more fun video
Use Interactive Questions to make video more engaging for students and ensure that they'll watch until the end.
focus on the finer points
Add Interactive Questions anywhere in the video so you're sure students are focusing on important points.
personalize your teaching
Fully customize your questions and answers and fully understand how each student is doing.
security made simple
Rest assured that only you will see how students perform on each video you share.