Blended learning is an important concept in keeping students engaged both in online and offline learning. It’s a way to give students more control over the time, place, pace, and the path of their learning.
Recently we hosted a “fireside chat” webinar to help educators supercharge their blended learning classroom. You can watch the entire presentation below on-demand to learn:
- The benefits of a blended learning environment
- Some concrete structures and systems that can help execute strong blended learning
- How to optimize your blended learning environment with video
And below are some quick takeaways that can help you get started:
- Start small: Think about small elements of a lesson or curriculum that can be modified.
- Make a plan: Consider what the goals of blended learning are for your classroom, school, or district. Then make a plan!
- Trust the teachers: Empower and equip yourself or your teachers with the tools they need to create strong blended learning environments.
Start creating now! 🎬
If you want to begin your journey with video to improve learning in your classroom right now, install Screencastify free today!