Screencastify’s mission is to provide video technology that makes learning available to everyone👩💻. We provide simple tools to help educators not only create and share video, but also assess students’ comprehension.
To help more teachers create dynamic, differentiated instruction and student-centered learning, Screencastify has partnered with the Modern Classrooms Project to recognize and sponsor 50 innovative educators ($495 value) to learn the nonprofit organization’s innovative and research-backed instructional model! (Listen to our interview on EdTech Heroes with the Modern Classrooms Project CEO above.)
Chosen educators will learn how to use instructional videos to cultivate:
- Blended instruction: Let students access content through teacher-created videos 👩🏫
- Self-paced structures: Students take control of the pace of their own learning 🙋
- Mastery-based grading: Progression occurs when students demonstrate mastery 💯
What you’ll get
Each of the 50 selected educators will complete the Modern Classrooms Project’s Virtual Mentorship Program and receive one-on-one coaching and personalized feedback on classroom-ready submissions, from instructional videos to mastery checks.
In addition to participating in the Virtual Mentorship Program, each educator will also receive a one-year unlimited subscription to Screencastify entire suite of solutions, including:
- Record: K-12's most popular and beloved screencasting tool 🎥
- Edit: A browser-based editor that empowers anyone to create professional videos ✂️
- Submit: Securely assign and collect video submissions from students and staff ✉️
How you can apply
Apply by September 10, 2021 to become a Screencastify Modern Classroom educator! To learn more about the program and access the application, click below to fill out the form:
A new future for education
Modern Classrooms Project has more than 90 school and district partners nationwide, more than 28,000 teachers in its Free Online Course from more than 100 countries, and more than 2,300 teachers worldwide enrolled into its Virtual Mentorship Program.
To see the model in action, check out the Eduptopia video above!