We've revamped our Master the Screencast Course!
Nefertiti Dukes | September 15, 2020
It’s official, y'all. The all-new Master the Screencast course is live!
Just like the original course we launched in 2018, this course is perfect whether you’re brand new to Screencastify Record or already a whizz. You’ll learn everything from operating the extension to using video to connect with your students, their parents, and your colleagues.
Of course, there’s a ton more to learn since so much has changed since 2018:
- We introduced a brand-new video page with game-changing sharing options (quick sharing to Google Classroom, QR codes, and so much more!)
- We launched the app smash library. Now, you can quickly send videos to edtech tools you love like Edpuzzle, Remind, and Wakelet.
- And, we've made it much simpler to extract the audio from recordings to put anywhere. (👂Did someone say podcast?!?)
And, we know that even more has changed for you.
We can’t wait for you to get certified. By the end of the course, you’ll be an expert on everything new with Screencastify Record and how you can use it to connect with your students wherever they may be.
How to get started
- Click here to go to the course home and begin.
- Watch Nef’s course videos (about 1-hour). The course videos are entirely self-paced. So, feel free to start, stop, and rewatch (and of course, following along with your own device is encouraged 😉)
- As you move through the sections, take the short quizzes along the way. Once you’ve earned an 80% on each of the quizzes, you’ll be awarded with your certificate and badge.
- You’re certified! Flaunt your certificate and badge 🎊