Over the past year, the world has developed a new perspective on the power of video-based learning. We have seen an exponential increase in our products' usage and engagement, and our already-sky-high ambitions are now even higher. To achieve those ambitions, we need extraordinarily talented people like you. So we've accelerated our hiring plans across all departments.
While we'd love to meet you in person (and look forward to doing so one day soon!), we are prepared to conduct our entire interviewing and onboarding processes remotely.
Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions!
Imagine a product that reached millions of users without a single salesperson. That same product has been adopted by tens of thousands of schools, with limitless growth potential ahead. That's the opportunity at Screencastify — a massive market, incredibly engaged customer/fan base, and the chance to get in on the ground floor of it all.
Hi, we're Screencastify 👋
More than 15 million people use Screencastify to record, edit and share all sorts of amazing videos. We like to think that we've democratized video creation by making it simpler and more affordable than ever before.
In K-12 classrooms around the world, teachers and students are using Screencastify to create instructional videos, record presentations, give better feedback, and much much more. Our free version is used in more than 70% of US school districts.
Life at Screencastify
Our small Chicago-based team includes a semi-pro volleyball player, champion debater, classically trained actor, elite runner, breakdancer, and avid baker 🍰
About the role
Screencastify schools and districts are looking to increase student outcomes through implementing video-based learning in their classrooms. As a Senior Success Manager, you will be responsible for your team of Success Managers and their confidence and ability to establish and build strong relationships with school and district partners. You will coach and lead your team to provide high-level technical support and work to resolve any issues for students, teachers, school leaders, and district leaders.
Why is this role special?
- You'll help schools improve outcomes and equity. Schools and districts around the world depend on Screencastify to digitize their curriculum and communication. The need for and benefit of video-based learning has never been more clear than it is now.
- You'll work with an extremely talented team. A team of less than 5 built a product used by millions of people. We've achieved more than teams 10x our size by solving problems that matter and putting product quality above all else.
- You'll tackle our most interesting and impactful problems. You'll have the opportunity to create structure in ambiguous situations and design effective processes so that all schools and districts find immediate success getting acclimated with Screencastify tools.
- Join us at a magical time. We're profitable and support tens of millions of users with a small team, which gives us a huge green field to work with. You'll join at the perfect time to shape how we grow from here.
What you'll do:
- Continually develop Success Managers and the team to create stronger partnerships with schools and districts, focused on delivering measurable and meaningful results for educators and school and district leaders
- With Success Operations Managers, create Success Plans for your partners and those of your Success Managers, including touchpoints, milestones, cadences, contacts, data review sessions, etc.
- Determine how to deliver immediate and evergreen ROI for our partners using Screencastify, accelerating the adoption and usage of video-based teaching and learning tools
- Educate current partners about upcoming opportunities, training, webinars, events, etc., and the value they bring to teaching and learning throughout their school or district
You're perfect for this role if you:
- Possess strong data analysis and interpretation skills, especially of customer behavior as gleaned from usage metrics
- Have the ability to provide exceptional guidance via email, phone, video, and in-person
- Are armed with the passion and empathy to help Success Managers and teams succeed
- Have an ability to quickly context switch from emails to providing professional development sessions to hosting feedback sessions and more
- Seek a relentless pursuit of new and better ways to solve problems and a willingness to share your expertise with others
- Love the challenges, hours, and ups-and-downs of startup life
- Are authorized to work in the United States
- Bonus: Are a former classroom teacher and/or have prior edtech experience
- Competitive compensation. We take a data-driven approach to our compensation strategy so all employees are paid competitively and equitably.
- 401k plan. We want to invest in present you and future you, which is why we offer a generous 401k match with our 401k plan.
- Minimum vacation policy. We recognize the importance of taking personal time off, and require our employees to take at least 15 vacation days per year. You’re also encouraged to take additional paid time off, as needed.
- Parental leave. Generous paid time off for parents to bond with the newest addition to their family!
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance. We cover 100% of employee medical premiums and 50% of employee dental & vision premiums. Plus, all employees receive a free One Medical membership.
- Flexible work policy. Gone are the days of being in an office from 9-5, Monday through Friday. We recognize there are better ways to measure productivity than counting the number of hours you’re in the office and that sometimes the office isn’t the best place to be productive.
- Professional development. Each department has a professional development budget and employees are encouraged to take workshops, attend webinars, join associations, and anything else that could help grow their careers. Did we also mention employees get free access to Udemy for Business?
- Divvy bike membership. If you’re in Chicago, take advantage of an annual Divvy membership -- on us.
We highly encourage you to apply for this position, even if you feel you do not meet all the requirements. You do not need to fit this exact mold.
At Screencastify, we foster an inclusive, supportive, fun and challenging team environment. We value having a team that is made up of a diverse set of backgrounds and respect the healthy expression of diverse opinions. We embrace experimentation and the examination of all kinds of ideas through reasoning and testing. Come join us as we continue to change the world through video.
Screencastify is an equal opportunity employer.