Over the past couple of months, the world has developed a new perspective on the power of video-based learning. We have seen an exponential increase in our products' usage and engagement, and our already-sky-high ambitions are now even higher. To achieve those ambitions, we need extraordinarily talented people like you. So we've accelerated our hiring plans across all departments.
While we'd love to meet you in person (and look forward to doing so one day soon!), we are prepared to conduct our entire interviewing and onboarding processes remotely.
Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions!
Imagine a product that reached millions of users without a single salesperson. That same product has been adopted by tens of thousands of schools, with limitless growth potential ahead. That's the opportunity at Screencastify — a massive market, incredibly engaged customer/fan base, and the chance to get in on the ground floor of it all.
Hi, we're Screencastify 👋
More than 12 million people use Screencastify every week (!!!) to record, edit and share all sorts of amazing videos. We like to think that we've democratized video creation by making it simpler and more affordable than ever before.
In K-12 classrooms around the world, teachers and students are using Screencastify to create instructional videos, record presentations, give better feedback, and much much more. Our free version is used in more than 70% of US school districts.
Life at Screencastify
Our small Chicago-based team includes a semi-pro volleyball player, champion debater, classically trained actor, elite runner, breakdancer, and avid baker 🍰
Why is this this Sales Ops role so special?
Glad you asked! Because you'll immediately have an opportunity to:
- Contribute to helping our customers solve real problems. Schools and districts around the world depend on Screencastify to digitize their curriculum and communication. The need for video-based learning has never been more clear than it is now.
- Help build the foundations of Sales and Customer Success at Screencastify. As an early member of our team, you'll be instrumental in helping define our sales motion.
- Join a fantastic team at a magical time. We're profitable and support tens of millions of users with a small team, which gives us a huge green field to work with. You'll join at the perfect time to shape how we grow from here.
- Elevate your skills as we tackle our most impactful challenges. We've achieved more than teams 10x our size in less time — and there's so much more to do and learn.
What you'll do:
- Drive continuous improvements in the use of our CRM and other sales tools
- Lead sales forecasting, planning, and processes used within the Sales team
- Manage (and automate) the entire sales process for smaller deals
- Proactively identify opportunities for sales process improvements
- Plan and execute the tactical elements of sales to develop best practices
- Assist in the development of internal audits & QA to ensure integrity of processes and data
You're perfect for this role if you:
- Have a track record of high achievement in your current Operations role
- Have a growth mindset and view setbacks as learning opportunities, not failures
- Put yourself in others’ shoes and see situations from perspectives other than your own
- Are motivated by seeing others succeed and grow when you partner with them
- Aren't afraid to jump into really big spreadsheets and analyze data
- Have a strong intrinsic motivation to be a top performer and contribute to a team
- Love getting to know new people and helping them solve their business problems
- Competitive compensation package
- Flexible WFH policy
- Generous health / vision / dental insurance contributions
- One Medical membership
- Unlimited PTO
We highly encourage you to apply for this position, even if you feel you do not meet all the requirements. You do not need to fit this exact mold.
At Screencastify, we foster an inclusive, supportive, fun and challenging team environment. We value having a team that is made up of a diverse set of backgrounds and respect the healthy expression of diverse opinions. We embrace experimentation and the examination of all kinds of ideas through reasoning and testing. Come join us as we continue to change the world through video.
Screencastify is an equal opportunity employer.