Over the past year, the world has developed a new perspective on the power of video-based learning. We have seen an exponential increase in our products' usage and engagement, and our already-sky-high ambitions are now even higher. To achieve those ambitions, we need extraordinarily talented people like you. So we've accelerated our hiring plans across all departments.
While we'd love to meet you in person (and look forward to doing so one day soon!), we are prepared to conduct our entire interviewing and onboarding processes remotely.
Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions!
Imagine a product that reached millions of users without a single salesperson. That same product has been adopted by tens of thousands of schools, with limitless growth potential ahead. That's the opportunity at Screencastify — a massive market, incredibly engaged customer/fan base, and the chance to get in on the ground floor of it all.
Hi, we're Screencastify 👋
More than 15 million people use Screencastify to record, edit and share all sorts of amazing videos. We like to think that we've democratized video creation by making it simpler and more affordable than ever before.
In K-12 classrooms around the world, teachers and students are using Screencastify to create instructional videos, record presentations, give better feedback, and much much more. Our free version is used in more than 70% of US school districts.
Life at Screencastify
Our small Chicago-based team includes a semi-pro volleyball player, champion debater, classically trained actor, elite runner, breakdancer, and avid baker 🍰
As our busy season gets into full swing, we’re looking for 6 Revenue Operations Interns to support our Sales & Customer Success teams and gain valuable career experience!
Why is this opportunity special?
The Screencastify Virtual Internship Program will be an enriching learning experience! You will receive in-depth training of common sales tools and develop skills. You will leave Screencastify with a strong sense of accomplishment through impactful work and the relationships you build. Compensation for this internship will be $18/hr, with potential for additional compensation based on skills and experience.
What you'll do:
- Support the Sales and Customer Success team to process sales orders and activate new customer accounts and renewals
- Work in SFDC Lightning to ensure accounts are properly set up and maintain accurate account data
- Manage incoming Zendesk tickets and sales inquiries
- Attend and participate in department meetings, workshops, and events
- Begin to identify opportunities for process improvements
You're a great fit for this internship if you:
- Are extremely detail oriented and organized
- Have strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Understand processes and procedures and follow them to a T
- Are a college student or early career professional, looking to add work experience to your resume
- Are hardworking, dedicated, and curious
About the Virtual Internship Program:
- Our 6 interns will start on Monday, May 24th
- This is a 12 week, remote program
- A laptop or computer with stable internet connection is required
- You will be expected to work 40 hours per week, maintaining a 9AM-5PM CST schedule
- The internship will include onboarding, training, and cross-functional job shadowing opportunities
- Collaborate with experienced sales professionals
- Leadership exposure
- Gain hands-on experience with sales tools
- Paid internship
- Screencastify Swag!
We highly encourage you to apply for this position, even if you feel you do not meet all the requirements. You do not need to fit this exact mold.
At Screencastify, we foster an inclusive, supportive, fun and challenging team environment. We value having a team that is made up of a diverse set of backgrounds and respect the healthy expression of diverse opinions. We embrace experimentation and the examination of all kinds of ideas through reasoning and testing. Come join us as we continue to change the world through video.
Screencastify is an equal opportunity employer.